Starting with tonight's Nov. 1 episode, viewers of CBS' CSI: NY can use their cell phones to play "CSI: Q," an interactive text-messaging game in which those making correct predictions as to how each of the next three episodes ends is enrolled in a drawing to win $10,000. Gee, and you thought The Nine's end-of-hour audience erosion was bad as it is; this is just mean. Like, picking-the-wings-off-of-flies mean.
- 1. Sophia Bush Finally Explains Why She Left Chicago P.D.
- 2. Snowflakes Cause a Little Tension in Last Man Standing's Christmas Episode
- 3. The Innocent Man is Netflix's Latest Reminder of Our Failed Justice System
- 4. Criminal Minds Sneak Peek: This Week's Unsub Has a Big Connection to an Old Case
- 5. A Series Based on the Life of Selena Is Finally Coming to Netflix
- 6. Dick Wolf Is One Step Closer to Bringing Back the Hip-Hop Classic New York Undercover
- 7. Exclusive Vikings Sneak Peek: Will Ivar Kill Hvitserk Next?