Look at me, simply begging for derision by reporting on this. The wrap-around book jacket for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, the spellbinding series' seventh and final entry, was unveiled on Wednesday, sending magnifying-glass-wielding fans into marathons of scrutiny. The eagle-eyed can look past the dominant images of Harry and He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named to find hints of Deatheaters, the mythical "horcrux" locket, and, by fantastically unreliable accounts, Hurley's numbers. HP and the DH hits stores July 21.
Add To WatchlistEdit WatchlistPremiered: 2001 Watchlist Premiered: 2009 Watchlist
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Big Brother Producer Addresses Bullying Accusations
- 2. Wax Nostalgic with These Cobra Kai Cast Portraits from San Diego Comic-Con
- 3. Watch the Veronica Mars Cast Struggle to Remember Who Said These Quotes
- 4. Who Is Shang-Chi? Meet the MCU's First Asian Superhero
- 5. Every Marvel Movie Expected to Come Out After 2021, Including Blade
- 6. Did You Spot All the Veronica Mars Cameos in Season 4?
- 7. Kaley Cuoco's Harley Quinn Has a Dirty Mouth in Awesome First Trailer