Legendary music producer Clive Davis has come out as bisexual in his new memoir, The Soundtrack of My Life.Entertainment Weekly, Davis confirmed rumors of relationships with men, writing that he began exploring his sexuality three decades ago when he was approached by a male music fan at Studio 54. "Was I nervous?" he wrote. "Absolutely. Did the heavens open up? No. But it was satisfying."Though the twice-married Davis, 80, reveals that he's been in "a strong monogamous relationship" with a man for the past seven years, he identifies himself as bisexual. "Do I feel I could have been similarly attracted to a woman? The answer is yes," Davis wrote.On Tuesday, Davis will appear on Katie to discuss his sexuality, Whitney Houston and more. Watch a preview of his interview with Katie Couric below.The Soundtrack of My Life was published Tuesday.
Add To WatchlistEdit WatchlistSinger, Actor, Model Watchlist TV host, News anchor Watchlist Watchlist
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. This Is Why Grey's Anatomy and TGIT Aren't on Tonight
- 2. Quentin Tarantino's The Hateful Eight Is Now Streaming on Netflix With a Major Twist
- 3. An In Living Color Reunion, Seth Rogen's The Boys, And Other Reasons TV Fans Should Pay Attention to Tribeca
- 4. Game of Thrones Is Now Rolling Out Those 'Movie Length' Episodes
- 5. Which Bubble Shows Will Be Renewed and What Will Get Canceled?
- 6. The Deadwood Movie Trailer Is Just as Effing Explicit as the Effing Series
- 7. Here's the Game of Thrones Character Bookies Bet Will Die Next