Tonight on Fox's Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader?, a contestant who is a Cowboys fan (poor lunk) will have the choice of consulting the kiddies or instead huddling with the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders (lucky lunk!).... The History Channel's fascinating Life After People special on Monday night very much benefited from us humanfolk still being around, delivering 5.4 million viewers - the cabler's most-watched telecast ever.... AMC is rebroadcasting the Breaking Bad premiere tonight at 10 pm/ET.
- 1. Saturday Night Live Spoofs the Shutdown with Deal or No Deal Parody
- 2. At Long Last, the American Gods Season 2 Trailer Is Here
- 3. Happy Super Blood Wolf Moon! Here's a Ranking of the Best TV Werewolves
- 4. Sex and the City's Sarah Jessica Parker Teases Carrie Bradshaw Return
- 5. Jeremiah Will Return and Evolve Again on Gotham
- 6. Red in Prison Is the Blacklist Storyline We Didn't Know We Needed
- 7. The Celebrity Big Brother Season 2 Cast Reveals Their Biggest Live-Feed Fears