According to a source, the former porn star, 25, was found unresponsive by a friend in her Los Angeles home over the weekend. It is unclear what she overdosed on, according to Radar.
Rossi, whose real name is Scottine Rossi, was reportedly rushed to the hospital where her stomach was pumped. After spending one night in the intensive care unit, she was transferred to regular care for a second night.
The source claims that the overdose is a symptom of how hard she took the breakup from Sheen, whom she was supposed to marry later this month.
Sheen's publicist told Radar that the actor is aware of the overdose, and that he and Rossi "have been in communication, and Charlie still has tremendous fondness for Scotty and continues to wish her all the best."
When Sheen announced the split, he released a statement saying, "She's a terrific gal — but we've mutually decided to go our separate ways and not spend the rest of our lives together." The actor added that he's "decided my children deserve my focus more than a relationship right now."