Now that amphetamines allegedly have shown up on her recent drug test, Britney Spears plans to argue that a prescription inhaler is in fact to blame for the reading. While TMZ acknowledges that its source for the scoop has twice changed the name of the medication Brit supposedly is taking, it also points out that regardless of the switcheroo, neither of the medications mentioned would have presented a false positive. In other words, the "I did inhale" defense might not stick. - Ben Katner
- 1. Pick Your Favorite Ships and We'll Reveal Your TV Soulmate
- 2. The Queer Eye's Fab 5 Love Up on Each Other in This Video and It's Too Pure
- 3. Listen to Big Brother Brothers: The Ultimate Unofficial Podcast From TV Guide
- 4. How Everyone in Netflix's Dark Is Connected
- 5. Murder Mystery Review: The Real Mystery Is How Adam Sandler's New Film Is Decent
- 6. Anthony Bourdain's Graphic Novel Is Being Turned Into an Animated Series
- 7. Bob Dylan's Rolling Thunder Revue: What's Fact and What's Fiction?