If you're into presidential candidates, tonight is your night.
Sen. Barack Obama appears on
Late Show with David Letterman (11:35 pm/ET, CBS) to present the Top Ten list. This will be Obama's fourth appearance on
Sen. Hillary Clinton also makes a national TV appearance, in a sit-down with Bill O'Reilly on the O'Reilly Factor (8 pm/ET, Fox News).
The candidates' appearances come less than a week before Tuesday's pivotal Indiana and North Carolina primaries. - J.R. Whalen
Update: As delivered Thursday night, "Top Ten Surprising Things About Barack Obama":
10. My first act as President will be to stop the fighting between Lauren and Heidi on The Hills.
9. In the Illinois primary, I accidentally voted for Kucinich.
8. When I tell my kids to clean their room, I finish with, "I'm Barack Obama and I approved this message."
7. Throughout high school, I was consistently voted "Barackiest."
6. Earlier today I bowled a 39.
5. I have cancelled all my appearances the day the Sex and the City movie opens.
4. It's the birthplace of Fred Astaire. (Sorry, that's a surprising fact about Omaha)
3. We are tirelessly working to get the endorsement of Kentucky Derby favorite Colonel John.
2. This has nothing to do with the Top Ten, but what the heck is up with Paula Abdul?
1. I have not slept since October.