Thursday's second-season premiere of Dancing with the Stars led ABC to an overall second-place finish for the night, attracting 17.33 million viewers a 29 percent bump from the series' summer debut and the network's best regular-programming showing in the Thursday 8-10 pm block since Nov. 16, 2000. Elsewhere, NBC's Will & Grace bowed in its new time slot with 7.98 million viewers (a slight improvement over Joey), newbie Four Kings drew 8.84 mil, and the new My Name Is Earl-The Office comedy hour averaged 10 mil close to (but not quite) Apprentice numbers.
Add To WatchlistEdit WatchlistPremiered: Sep 9, 2004 Watchlist Premiered: Sep 21, 1998 Watchlist Premiered: 1997 Watchlist
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Stranger Things Season 3 Trailer Is Finally Here
- 2. The Flash: Was Barry's Reaction to Nora's Partnership with the Reverse Flash Too Harsh?
- 3. Empire Boss Confirms Who Is Definitely Not in the Casket
- 4. The 5 Episodes of Netflix's Love, Death + Robots You Absolutely Should Watch
- 5. David Boreanaz Hints at an Angel Reunion for Series' 20th Anniversary
- 6. Why Did Mia Smoak Grow Up Without Her Father on Arrow?
- 7. Farewell to Shadowhunters: Kat McNamara Reveals Emotional Moment Filming Her Final Scene