The CIA hires five Hells Angels to go into Cambodia and rescue a presidential adviser. It sounds ridiculous and it is. The bikers have armored motorcycles and roar into a Chinese or maybe North Vietnamese camp (it is never clear), saving the aide, director Starrett, and getting killed in
the process. A dimwitted action film that makes the Vietnam War seem like a western. Though the politics of the film seem to swing more to the left, THE LOSERS falls into the same trash heap as John Wayne's THE GREEN BERETS and Chuck Norris' MIA and MIA II.
Game of Thrones Season 8 Complete Coverage
Every recap, review, ranking, explainer, and fan theory you need
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. CBS Renews NCIS: Los Angeles and NCIS: New Orleans
- 2. Luke Perry's Final Riverdale Episode Airs This Week
- 3. Could Arya and Gendry's Hookup Revive House Baratheon on Game of Thrones?
- 4. Brienne Is the Last Good Thing About Game of Thrones
- 5. Game of Thrones: 3 Theories Why the Crypts Will be Key in the Battle for Winterfell
- 6. All the Best GIFs From Game of Thrones' Final Season
- 7. Your Cheatsheet to All the Game of Thrones Weapons and Who Wields Them in Season 8