A fast-paced and surprisingly witty comedy about a woman, Boyd, who breaks a valuable string of pearls that she has borrowed for a dance. The catch is that they are only on loan to her husband as security for a business deal. She takes them to be repaired but they are stolen, forcing her
to spend the latter half of the film in a frenzied search. As the title implies, no happiness is gained from the pearls and eventually they find their way back to their original owner.
- 1. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 2. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 3. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 4. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed
- 5. Amazon Prime's January Lineup Makes It Easy To Prepare For Oscar Season
- 6. Last Man Standing Recruits Tisha Campbell for a Familiar Role
- 7. Charlie Brown and the Peanuts Gang Are Coming to Apple