A laughable low-budget effort, HAUNTS depicts a small town plagued by an unknown serial killer who is hacking up the local girls with a pair of scissors. Meanwhile, at a remote farmhouse, Britt believes that uncle Mitchell is the murderer. But she believes a lot of things--including that
she was once raped by the family goat. You see, Britt is sexually repressed, and her frustrations are making her a bit loony. This is almost worth sitting through to see Aldo Ray, as the town's good-for-nothing drunken sheriff, retch over a toilet bowl, and to watch Mitchell's hair change color
from scene to scene.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Outlander Boss Addresses Jamie and Claire's Sex Drought
- 2. Tracee Ellis Ross on How Black-ish Enlisted Octavia Spencer to School Us for Black History Month
- 3. The Originals' Leah Pipes Is Headed to Another Witchy CW Series, and It's Not Legacies
- 4. Sizzy Will Heat Up in Shadowhunters' Final Season
- 5. Jane the Virgin Creator Is Bringing Jaime Camil to Her New Comedy
- 6. Which Umbrella Academy Character Are You Most Like?
- 7. 7 Questions The Umbrella Academy on Netflix Needs to Answer in Season 2