A smash hit teeny-bopper movie that proves again there is no accounting for taste. Hanks is a carefree school-bus driver who enjoys his work, his hobby (metal sculpture), and his life. He meets and falls for wealthy Kitaen, and they decide to marry, against the wishes of her snobbish
parents. The night before the nuptials, the traditional rite of the bachelor party is to take place. Hanks's playful friends decide to make this a bachelor party to end all bachelor parties. On the same evening Kitaen's friends have planned to take her out to a male strip show, but Kitaen has a
better idea. To keep an eye on her fiance, she and her pals dress up as prostitutes to attend the bachelor party. Despite the success of the movie, we turn thumbs way down on this melange of cheap thrills and flat jokes, saved only by the performance of Hanks and some good work by pal Zmed. Hanks
is the only oasis in this Sahara of smut.
The Best Big Bang Theory Guest Stars, Ranked
From Stan Lee to Leonard Nimoy, check out the greatest cameos on the CBS sitcom
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. One Chicago Is Losing Jon Seda and Two More Actors
- 2. Angry Red Keeps Things Interesting on The Blacklist
- 3. Bellamy and Echo Will Be a 'Great Unit' in The 100 Season 6
- 4. Station 19 Just Tried to Pull a This Is Us with Chief Ripley
- 5. Grey's Anatomy: Jo's Downward Spiral Is Going to Ruin Her Life
- 6. All the Easter Eggs You Missed From The Twilight Zone, Legacies, Game of Thrones, and More
- 7. Everything We Know About The Handmaid's Tale Season 3 So Far