A catfight has erupted between James Belushi and TV's original Catwoman. The According to Jim star is suing next-door neighbor Julie Newmar for $4 million in damages, accusing the ex-Batman feline of waging a "campaign of harassment" designed to drive him from his Brentwood home. Belushi claims Newmar destroyed a fence (miaow), spied on his family (meeow), blasted her music (raowww) and repeatedly made defamatory statements about him to neighbors and friends (mrowwwwwwwww!).
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Anthony Scaramucci Hopes Celebrity Big Brother Run Is Longer Than White House Job
- 2. The Bachelor Is a Beautiful Monster with a Tank of Rage
- 3. The Passage's Henry Ian Cusick Hints at Dark Dreams to Come for Dr. Lear
- 4. The Other Two Is the Sweetest Take on Showbiz Satires
- 5. Supernatural's Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki Tease 300th Episode
- 6. Burned by the Fyre Festival, Restaurant Owner in Netflix Doc Raises $135,000 in a Week
- 7. When Is Super Bowl LIII?