If you saw this season's most outlandish episode of Everybody Loves Raymond, you might be wondering whatever happened to "It." "It" is the abstract sculpture Marie made for Ray and Debra that, unbeknownst to her, looked like the most private part of the female anatomy. Raymond creator Phil Rosenthal explains to TV Guide Online that the final resting place of the "ladylike" piece of art (as Ray described it) is the home of executive producer Jennifer Crittenden who based the script on a very similar experience that she had with her own mother. "It's in their yard," Rosenthal says of the home Crittenden shares with her husband in Los Angeles. "You can just picture it amongst the flowers."
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Exclusive: There's a Very Important Bonus Scene in the Perfectionists Finale
- 2. Everything We Know About the Lord of the Rings TV Series
- 3. Orange Is the New Black Season 7 Premiere Date and First Look Photos
- 4. What Would Happen If Game of Thrones Had a Season 9?
- 5. Desna Is in 'Full Gangster' Mode in The Claws Season 3 Trailer
- 6. How Antonio, Connor, and Ava Might Depart One Chicago
- 7. Jared Padalecki Says Sam and Dean's Death Might Be the Only Way to End Supernatural