The Vampire Diaries is no stranger to death, with both major and minor characters having met their maker over the years. Unfortunately, it seems the Grim Reaper is making a return trip to Mystic Falls, times three! Katerina Graham, who plays witch Bonnie Bennett, tells TVGuide.com: "Three huge characters are going to die — solid characters — and it's going to change the destiny of the show." Ominous! We already know that original vampire Klaus, who first appears in the April 21 episode, needs three particular people for the sacrifice the show has been hinting at all season: a witch, a werewolf and a vampire. So who do you think it's going to be? We removed "poster children" Damon, Elena and Stefan from the running because, well, come on.
- 1. Riverdale: What the Actual Hell Is Hiram Up To?
- 2. Power Boss Honors 'Beloved' Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident
- 3. At Long Last, Jeffrey Dean Morgan Is Headed Back to Supernatural!
- 4. Miley Cyrus Confirms She's Going to Be in Black Mirror Season 5
- 5. What to Stream the Weekend of Dec. 14
- 6. The Cast and Creators of Good Trouble Tease Callie and Mariana's Sexy Fresh Start
- 7. A Million Little Things Bumps a Shondaland Show in New ABC Lineup