Do you have an iPad? Want to tell your friends and family what you're watching and when?
TVGuide.com's new free iPad app will allow users to not only get entertainment news and preview fall TV, but also to use Facebook and Twitter to post viewing plans. The new app is available now — for free — in the Apple store.
"Our iPad app makes it easier than ever for entertainment fans to share what they're watching — and when it's on — with their friends," said Christy Tanner, General Manager, TV Guide Digital.
The Big C
- Keep up to date on breaking news, scoops and recaps
- Check out daily hot lists of what to watch
- Customize listings by zip code and cable provider
- Set favorite shows and networks
- Browse listings now or up to 14 days in advance, searching by show name, cast member or episode title