Day 9 of the Rio Olympics will be lit up by Usain Bolt, who's going for his third straight gold in the 100 meters. Here's the big stuff you should keep an eye out for on Sunday, Aug. 14 (all times ET).
Track and field, men's 100 meters final
When: 9:25 p.m.
The nine-plus-second battle for the title of Fastest Man on Earth will go down between two-time defending champion Usain Bolt and 2004 champ, American Justin Gatlin, who beat Bolt in 2014. The Jamaican is attempting to be the first athlete to three-peat in the 100.
Gymnastics, men's and women's event finals
When: 1:00 p.m. (live); 8:00 p.m. (tape delay)
The men will contend on floor and pommel horse, while the women will go for gold on vault — where Simone Biles is the favorite — and uneven bars, which will feature Gabby Douglas and Madison Kocian. Hopefully there won't be a four-way tie on bars like at last year's world championships.
Tennis, men's gold medal match
When: 2:00 p.m.
Brit Andy Murray will try to become the first tennis player to defend his Olympic title when he takes on 2012 bronze medalist, Argentina's Juan Martin del Potro, who upset world No. 1 Novak Djokovic in the first round and 2008 champion Rafael Nadal in the semifinals. The bronze medal match between the Spaniard and Japan's Kei Nishikori is scheduled for 12:30 p.m.
Other medal events:
- Golf, men's individual (6:00 a.m.)
- Track and field, women's marathon (8:30 a.m.)
- Boxing, men's light 60 kilogram (semifinals at 11:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.)
- Tennis, women's doubles gold medal match (11:00 a.m.)
- Tennis, mixed doubles (bronze medal match at 11:00 a.m.; gold medal match at 12:30 p.m.)
- Shooting, men's 50-meter rifle 3 positions (12:00 p.m.)
- Sailing, men's RS:X (12:05 p.m.)
- Sailing, women's RS:X (1:05 p.m.)
- Boxing, men's light fly 49 kilograms (1:15 p.m.)
- Diving, women's 3-meter springboard (3:00 p.m.)
- Wrestling, men's Greco-Roman 59 kilogram (bronze medal matches at 4:00 p.m.; gold medal match at 4:30 p.m.)
- Fencing, men's team epee (bronze medal match at 4:00 p.m.; gold medal match at 5:30 p.m.)
- Cycling/track, men's sprint (4:04 p.m.)
- Wrestling, men's Greco-Roman 75 kilogram (bronze medal matches at 5:00 p.m.; gold medal match at 5:30 p.m.)
- Weightlifting, women's over 75 kilogram (6:00 p.m.)
- Track and field, women's triple jump (7:55 p.m.)
- Track and field, men's 400 meters (9:00 p.m.)