Join or Sign In
Sign in to customize your TV listings
Plus: Will the U.S. get its first female wrestling Olympic champion?
Day 13 of the Rio Olympics will see Usain Bolt go for his third straight 200-meter title. Here's the big stuff you should keep an eye out for on Thursday, Aug. 18 (all times ET).
All events are live-streamed at NBCOlympics.com. Find out all the ways to watch the Olympics here.
Track and field, men's 200-meter final
When: 9:30 p.m.
After being the first person to win the 100 meters three times, Usain Bolt will try to accomplish the same feat in the 200. Unlike in the 100, American Justin Gatlin won't give Bolt a run for his money. Gatlin, who won silver behind Bolt at last year's world championships, failed to make the final after leading during most of his semifinal. Watch out for Bolt's pal, Canadian Andre De Grasse.
Wrestling, women's freestyle 75 kilogram
When: 9:00 a.m.
Three-time world champion Adeline Gray is poised to become America's first Olympic champion in women's freestyle wrestling, which was added to the Olympics in 2004. Gray is currently on a 37-match win streak. The medal matches are scheduled for 5:15 p.m.
Volleyball, women's semifinals
When: 12:00 p.m. and 9:15 p.m.
China, which took down defending champion Brazil in five sets in the quarters, will face the Netherlands in the first semi. The U.S. will battle Serbia in the second one.
Other medal events:
- Canoe/kayak, men's kayak double 1,000 meters (8:08 a.m.)
- Canoe/kayak, men's canoe single 200 meters (8:23 a.m.)
- Canoe/kayak, men's kayak double 200 meters (8:47 a.m.)
- Canoe/kayak, women's kayak single 500 meters (9:11 a.m.)
- Badminton, women's doubles (bronze medal match at 9:30 a.m.; gold medal match at 11:30 a.m.)
- Triathlon, men's individual (10:00 a.m.)
- Badminton, men's doubles bronze medal match (10:30 a.m.)
- Field hockey, men's tournament (bronze medal match at 11:00 a.m.; gold medal match at 4:00 p.m.)
- Track and field, men's 400-meter hurdles (11:00 a.m.)
- Sailing, men's 49er skiff (12:05 p.m.)
- Boxing, women's fly 51 kilogram (semifinals at 1:00 p.m. and 1:15 p.m.)
- Boxing, men's bantam 56 kilogram (semifinals at 1:30 p.m. and 1:45 p.m.)
- Boxing, men's middle 75 kilogram (semifinals at 2:00 p.m. and 2:15 p.m.)
- Boxing, men's light heavy 81 kilogram (2:30 p.m.)
- Diving, women's 10-meter platform (3:00 p.m.)
- Wrestling, women's freestyle 53 kilogram (bronze medal matches at 3:45 p.m.; gold medal match at 4:05 p.m.)
- Wrestling, women's freestyle 63 kilogram (bronze medal matches at 4:30 p.m.; gold medal match at 4:50 p.m.)
- Track and field, men's shot put (7:30 p.m.)
- Taekwondo, women's 57 kilogram (bronze medal matches at 8:00 p.m.; gold medal match at 9:00 p.m.)
- Track and field, women's javelin throw (8:10 p.m.)
- Taekwondo, men's 68 kilogram (bronze medal matches at 8:15 p.m.; gold medal match at 9:15 p.m.)
- Track and field, men's decathlon (8:45 p.m.)
- Beach volleyball (bronze medal match at 9:00 p.m.; gold medal match at 10:59 p.m.)
- Track and field, women's 400-meter hurdles (9:15 p.m.)