Day 11 of the Rio Olympics will feature the women's soccer semifinals and the final day of gymnastics. Here's the big stuff you should keep an eye out for on Tuesday, Aug. 16 (all times ET).
Soccer, women's semifinals
12:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.
After beating three-time defending champions the United States on penalty kicks, Sweden will take on Brazil in the first semifinal. Germany and Canada, which lost a heartbreaker to the U.S. in the semis in London, will face off in the second one. This is the first time that the semifinals will not feature the Americans.
Track and field, men's 110-meter hurdles
Oregon Duck wide receiver Devon Allen stunned everyone when he won the Olympic trials with a blistering performance that was the third-fastest time in 2016. He'll be a formidable challenge to Jamaica's Omar McLeod, who owns the two fastest times this year.
Gymnastics, men's and women's event finals
The event finals conclude with the women's floor exercise, where Aly Raisman will try to defend her title against teammate Simone Biles, who's the three-time reigning world champion in the event. The men will close out with parallel bars -- where American Danell Leyva has a shot for a medal -- and high bar -- where flying Dutchman Epke Zonderland stole the show in 2012.
Other medal events:
- Swimming, men's 10-kilometer marathon (8:00 a.m.)
- Canoe/kayak, men's canoe single 1,000 meters (8:08 a.m.)
- Canoe/kayak, women's canoe double 500 meters (8:23 a.m.)
- Canoe/kayak, women's canoe single 200 meters (8:47 a.m.)
- Track and field, men's triple jump (8:50 a.m.)
- Canoe/kayak, men's kayak single 1,000 meters (9:12 a.m.)
- Table tennis, women's team (bronze medal match at 10:00 a.m.; gold medal match at 6:30 p.m.)
- Track and field, women's discus throw (10:20 a.m.)
- Boxing, men's light heavy 81 kilogram (semifinals at 11:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.)
- Sailing, men's finn dinghy (12:05 p.m.)
- Synchronized swimming, women's duet (1:00 p.m.)
- Sailing, mixed nacra 17 multihull (1:05 p.m.)
- Wrestling, men's Greco-Roman 66 kilogram (bronze medal matches at 4:00 p.m.; gold medal match at 4:30 p.m.)
- Cycling/track, women's omnium (4:05 p.m.)
- Cycling/track, women's spring (4:44 p.m.)
- Wrestling, men's Greco-Roman 98 kilogram (bronze medal matches at 5:00 p.m.; gold medal match at 5:30 p.m.) - Cycling/track, men's keirin (5:20 p.m.)
- Weightlifting, men's over 105 kilogram (6:00 p.m.)
- Boxing, men's light 60 kilogram (6:15 p.m.)
- Track and field, men's high jump (7:30 p.m.)
- Badminton, mixed doubles bronze medal match (8:30 p.m.)
- Track and field, women's 1,500 meters (9:30 p.m.)