The Real Housewives franchise has become synonymous with one thing: horrible, disastrous, drama-filled parties. No matter what excuse the ladies use to get together - be it a birthday, a charity or a simple game of Bunco - there's something about the combination of wine and ego that results in yelling, name-calling, table-flipping and worse.
If you've always dreamed of throwing your own Dinner Party From Hell, here are 26 tips that are sure to get the wine (and wine glasses) in the air.
1. Know how to take a compliment
2. Don't be afraid to make a statement with your table setting
3. Make sure to keep the conversation flowing
4. Never listen to the haters
5. Dance like nobody's watching
6. Wine is for throwing, not drinking
7. And if you're out of wine, throw the whole glass!
8. No matter what happens, stay optimistic
9. Know how to make an exit
10. Always be real
11. Have some activities planned
12. Get your date in on the action
13. Don't go to sleep, or else...
14. Curate the perfect guest list
15. Party favors add real class to any event
16. Always have extra wine on hand
17. Name-calling is not only accepted, it's encouraged
18. Charades is a great ice-breaker
19. Be charitable
20. Forget humblebragging. Just straight-up brag
21. Hire strippers for any and all occasions
22. Always invite a medium
23. Confrontation is key
24. Don't let unwanted guests interrupt your good time
25. Value honesty over all else
26. And once you do all that, just sit back and watch the magic happen
All gifs via realitytvgifs.com