Join or Sign In
Sign in to customize your TV listings
There's a lotta booty next season, we cannot lie
More than 50 million people have watched the trailer for NBC's new drama This Is Us since it was released May 15, but why can't people get enough of a Parenthood-esque weeper? It's not just to see Mandy Moore suffer her worst health crisis since A Walk to Remember.
No, we all know why This Is Us is so popular: Milo Ventimiglia's bare butt. And while no other new show had the foresight for its star to go full backal, there is plenty of bootyliciousness coming to your screen later this year. Here are 17 butts we can definitely get behind this season.
17. Hayley Atwell, Conviction (ABC)
Atwell's ne-er-do-well former first daughter Hayes Morrison has made an ass of herself, but she can still strut her stuff.
Add Conviction to your Watchlist now!
16. Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell, Prison Break (Fox)
Double the Scofield-Burrows, double the buns.
Add Prison Break to your Watchlist now!
15. Martin, Downward Dog (ABC)
Talk about chasing some great tail.
Add Downward Dog to your Watchlist now!
14. Kiefer Sutherland, Designated Survivor (ABC)
Old Jack Bauer butt.
Add Designated Survivor to your Watchlist now!
13. Corey Hawkins, 24: Legacy (Fox)
New Jack Bauer butt.
Add 24: Legacy to your Watchlist now!
12. Sofia Black D'Elia, The Mick (Fox)
It's almost like she's doing the downward dog.
Add The Mick to your Watchlist now!
11. Matt LeBlanc, Man with a Plan (CBS)
He'd be higher had he worn Joey's Sergio Valente jeans.
Add Man with a Plan to your Watchlist now!
10. Kevin James, Kevin Can Wait (CBS)
Looks like his butt is still in shape from all that pole dancing.
Add Kevin Can Wait to your Watchlist now!
9. Tori Anderson, No Tomorrow (CW)
We are bummed our butt doesn't look this good.
Add No Tomorrow to your Watchlist now!
8. Michael Weatherly, Bull (CBS)
This is like a slo-mo headbutt.
Add Bull to your Watchlist now!
7. Baby bear, The Great Indoors (CBS)
Spoiler alert: This bear will grow up to stick her face in Leonardo DiCaprio's butt.
Add The Great Indoors to your Watchlist now!
6. Kylie Bunbury, Pitch (Fox)
Baseball butts always look astounding.
Add Pitch to your Watchlist now!
5. Clayne Crawford, Lethal Weapon (Fox)
Junk in the trunk? More like junk on the roof, amirite?
Add Lethal Weapon to your Watchlist now!
4. Jude Demorest, Star (Fox)
Star is totally the Beyonce of the group.
Add Star to your Watchlist now!
3. Zorn, Son of Zorn (Fox)
Nothing comes between Zorn and his Calvins. (Calvin Klein makes animated briefs, right?)
Add Son of Zorn to your Watchlist now!
2. Freddie Stroma, Time After Time (ABC)
The only thing better than a time machine propelling a butt in your face is if said butt belongs to Freddie Stroma. Pro tip: If you want to see more of dat ass, watch Season 1 of UnREAL.
Add Time After Time to your Watchlist now!
1. Milo Ventimiglia, This Is Us (NBC)
Eat your heart out, Rory Gilmore.