Green Day was the big winner at Sunday's MTV Video Music Awards, nabbing seven Moonmen including video of the year for "Boulevard of Broken Dreams." The group also won the Viewers' Choice Award, Best Group Video, Best Rock Video, Best Direction, Best Editing and Best Cinematography. Kanye West scored Best Male Video for "Jesus Walks" and, in one of the night's biggest upsets, American Idol grad Kelly Clarkson beat front-runner Gwen Stefani to win Best Female Video and Best Pop Video for "Since U Been Gone." Stefani didn't go home empty-handed, though; she won host Diddy's special best-dressed award. Which, I suppose, is kinda like going home empty-handed.
- 1. Hey Hollywood, There Are Other Black Colleges Besides Howard
- 2. Rel Co-Creator Kevin Barnett Dies While on Vacation in Mexico
- 3. Demi's Sociopathic Edit Is the Highlight of The Bachelor So Far
- 4. Kerry Washington Heads to Netflix for American Son
- 5. Here's When The Expanse Season 3 Heads to Amazon Prime Video
- 6. Chicago Fire's Gentle Human Mouch Blows Up at Otis in a Jarring Sneak Peek
- 7. Where to Stream This Year's Oscar-Nominated Films