Former Home Improvement star Patricia Richardson is joining the cast of Lifetime's medical drama Strong Medicine. She'll replace Janine Turner, who is quitting for personal reasons. "Because I am a single mother, I felt the need to spend more time with my daughter, and now we can be with our extended family in Texas," said Turner, who will appear in the first six episodes of Medicine's third season, which premieres this summer. Richardson will debut shortly after Turner's swan song.
- 1. Legacies Finally Revealed What Became of Klaus After He Died on The Originals
- 2. James Corden Is Giving Us All Cardi B Carpool Karaoke for Christmas
- 3. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week - Roma, Bruce Springsteen
- 4. Eliza Dushku Was Written Off Bull After Accusing Michael Weatherly of Sexual Harassment
- 5. Kit Harington Met Another Famous Dragon in the Game of Thrones Crossover We Didn't Know We Needed
- 6. Alias' Jennifer Garner and J.J. Abrams Are Reuniting for an Apple Series
- 7. Grey's Anatomy: Here's Our Best Guess for Who Jennifer Grey Will Play in Season 15