ABC has given the go-ahead for a two-hour TV movie prequel to the woefully underrated 1997 feature Romy and Michele's High School Reunion, Variety reports. Titled Romy and Michele: Behind the Velvet Rope, the pic follows the best friends as they head to Hollywood after graduating from high school. It's not known whether Mira Sorvino and Lisa Kudrow who starred in the original film will reprise their roles for the prequel.
- 1. Julia Roberts Isn't Returning for Homecoming Season 2
- 2. How black-ish's Powerful Colorism Episode Nearly Tore the Johnsons Apart
- 3. Lana Condor Steals the Show in Deadly Class
- 4. Supernatural Midseason Trailer: Michael Declares 'Even God Can Die'
- 5. The Roswell, New Mexico Stars Played 'Guess That Alien', and They Were Honestly Stellar
- 6. Sex Education Is the Most Honest Coming-of-Age TV Show We've Seen in Forever
- 7. The 25 Best Ships Ever on Freeform