Forgive me if I seem a little down right now it's because I didn't really want to watch two
1) Jenna's Tawny Kitaen/Whitesnake act still cracks me up the second time around. The cheezometer on that music video is 25 on a scale of 1 to 10.
2) Loved Aaron's line to Jenna: "In what universe is sleeping with someone three months ago a long time ago?" But Aaron, you're still a doofus for being such a puppy dog.
3) Carla to Aaron: "30 is not that far away...." Double sigh.
4) Hellooooo, Father Whatawaste.
5) 1988 soundtrack: OMD's "If You Leave," Bryan
6) '80s Deja View: George Newbern's the father who adopted Sam's baby. He was the hot boyfriend Elisabeth Shue hooked up with in Adventures in Babysitting. Kate Vernon is Jenna's mom. She was Benny Hanson in Pretty in Pink (thanks Chana, friend of Chana & girl who e-mailed me to remind me).
7) Jenna learns lots of things from her mom. Like how to snag a guy. First rule: Make him come to you. Second rule: Let him make out with your mother. Yeah, not cool, Mom!
8) I'm kind of diggin' rich and powerful Aaron. Sure, we've only seen him in one scene, but I can already tell I'm going to like him.
9) How many times do the characters have to remind us they've changed so much in the two years since high school? Hello, anvil? Meet our heads.
10) Can't wait to pick up the mystery once again only two more weeks!