Penelope Cruz denies reports that she and Tom Cruise have broken up. "I haven't married, I haven't separated, I'm not pregnant," she tells tonight's Extra. "Every week, there is another thing [that] you have to take with humor or you go crazy for real." Gossip about a Cruise/Cruz split erupted after Tom arrived solo at the Oscars. She explains that after Tom opened the ceremony, the couple "had a good time" watching the rest of the show together at Ben Affleck's house. In scarier celebrity love news, Extra reports Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock got engaged last night in Las Vegas.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Charlie Hunnam Books First TV Role Since Sons of Anarchy
- 2. Who Do You Think Will Win Season 14 of America's Got Talent?
- 3. Lin-Manuel Miranda's Kingkiller Chronicle No Longer Heading to Showtime
- 4. Christie Brinkley Replaced By Daughter on Dancing with the Stars Due to Injury
- 5. Game of Thrones Season 8 Emmy Wins So Far
- 6. Netflix's Daybreak Trailer Makes the Apocalypse Look Fun AF
- 7. Emmys 2019: How to Watch Live and Online