Cindy McCain, wife of Republican presidential contender John McCain, will pull up a chair alongside the ladies and cohost The View (11 am/ET, ABC) on Monday. She previously appeared with her husband on the show in 2004. John McCain has made four total visits to the talk show. First Lady Laura Bush is also paying a visit to daytime TV, hosting the 9 am hour of Today on April 22. - J.R. Whalen
- 1. The Other Two Is the Sweetest Take on Showbiz Satires
- 2. Supernatural's Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki Tease 300th Episode
- 3. Burned by the Fyre Festival, Restaurant Owner in Netflix Doc Raises $135,000 in a Week
- 4. When Is Super Bowl LIII?
- 5. Did True Detective Just Reveal The Season 3 Killer?
- 6. Baywatch on Amazon Prime Will Heat Up Your Winter
- 7. Here's What to Stream Before Gillian Anderson Arrives on The Crown