It's 1997 all over again. ER star Sherry Stringfield, who famously bolted County General in '97 only to return with her tail between her legs four years later, has once again decided to quit the hospital drama in search of those elusive greener pastures. "I am extremely grateful for the time I spent on ER," she said in a statement. "It is a wonderful show, and there are so many people I will miss. But I'm ready for new roles and new challenges." It's not clear how her Dr. Susan Lewis character will be written out or, for that matter, back in when Stringfield returns in 2009.
- 1. Someone's Got a New Wife on The Big Bang Theory
- 2. How to Watch All the New Year's Day College Football Bowl Games
- 3. 2018-2019 TV Scorecard: Which Shows Are Canceled? Which Are Renewed?
- 4. Elementary To End After Season 7
- 5. Making a Murderer Filmmakers Sued By Manitowoc Police Sergeant
- 6. SMILF's Frankie Shaw Under Investigation for Mishandled Sex Scenes, Discriminatory Behavior
- 7. How to Watch Elf This Holiday Season