Showtime's Fat Actress is suffering from anorexic ratings. After debuting with a decent 924,000 viewers last week, the Kirstie Alley comedy purged 70 percent of its audience in its second outing Monday, averaging just 285,000 viewers. The news was better for HBO's [bleepin'] brilliant Deadwood, which drew 3.41 million viewers Sunday night a 22 percent build over last week's second-season premiere. And with Glenn Close's help, The Shield kicked off its fourth season Tuesday with 3.9 million viewers, up 37 percent over its Season 3 opener.
- 1. Someone's Got a New Wife on The Big Bang Theory
- 2. How to Watch All the New Year's Day College Football Bowl Games
- 3. 2018-2019 TV Scorecard: Which Shows Are Canceled? Which Are Renewed?
- 4. Elementary To End After Season 7
- 5. Making a Murderer Filmmakers Sued By Manitowoc Police Sergeant
- 6. SMILF's Frankie Shaw Under Investigation for Mishandled Sex Scenes, Discriminatory Behavior
- 7. How to Watch Elf This Holiday Season