Weekend Today coanchor Campbell Brown announced Sunday that she's pregnant. While Brown didn't mention a due date, it's widely believed inside NBC News that she'll be at another network by the time the baby is born. Brown's contract with NBC is up at the end of July. Word is she's headed to CNN for more money and a nightly broadcast of her own. Brown, 39, is married to Dan Senor, a former advisor to the U.S. presidential envoy to Iraq and is now a Fox News Channel contributor. - Reporting by Stephen Battaglio
- 1. Did True Detective Just Reveal The Season 3 Killer?
- 2. Baywatch on Amazon Prime Will Heat Up Your Winter
- 3. Here's What to Stream Before Gillian Anderson Arrives on The Crown
- 4. Pete Davidson Returns to SNL to Talk a Bit About Mental Health but Mostly The Mule
- 5. Saturday Night Live Spoofs the Shutdown with Deal or No Deal Parody
- 6. At Long Last, the American Gods Season 2 Trailer Is Here
- 7. Happy Super Blood Wolf Moon! Here's a Ranking of the Best TV Werewolves