The Screen Actors Guild Awards are a time to celebrate actors, and what better way to do that than by celebrating their favorite scenes — plus, it's an easy way to get scoop on our favorite TV shows, including Modern Family, Glee and 30 Rock.
9. Modern Family: Julie Bowen's all-time favorite scene will always be the kids walking in on Claire and Phil (Ty Burrell) having sex, but an upcoming episode may rival that excitement. "This year's Valentine's Day episode is pretty insane," Bowen says. "It's different than last year's. Clive and Julianna are back, but Clive is in the more compromising position this time instead of Julianna."
8. Glee: The series will start to explore Santana (Naya Rivera) and Brittany's relationship on a deeper level. "A lot of my stuff is getting generally serious in a way," Heather Morris says. "We just got a new script. ... Santana and Brittany don't want to talk about it because they're in high school, but Brittany wants to talk about it because she has a boyfriend. Ryan Murphy really wanted to do that for the fans because all of the fans were like, 'Why did you have them make out and not do anything else?'" But don't expect more lip-locking anytime soon, Morris says.
7. 30 Rock: Since the writers decided against including Jane Krakowski's pregnancy into the show, filming the NBC series has gotten tricky. "The thing that has been funny with my growing tummy is that we usually do these walk and talks," Krakowski says. "Every time they cut to everybody else, they're in three-quarter, and when they cut to me, I'm in extreme close-up. We're at that stage where it's getting harder and harder to hide."
6. The Good Wife: The CBS series is going on a road trip! "I just did a road trip with my brother, [played by] Dallas Roberts," Julianna Margulies says. "We had a ball. We were way up in upstate New York in the freezing cold in a car for two days. [Owen] moves to Chicago from Oregon."
5. The Office: There may be hope for Jim and Pam 2.0! "There is a scene between Andy [Ed Helms] and Erin [Ellie Kemper] that is just sincere and relaxed and, I think, reveals so much about the nature of their relationship," Kemper says. "I hope that it comes out well."
4. Modern Family: "Nathan Lane is coming back and we go for a boys' night out," Jesse Tyler Ferguson tells us. "My dad ends up crashing the party. I just read the script and it's hilarious. We'll meet some of our other friends then, including Longinus, the perfume guy, and they're also casting another friend that we haven't even met yet. I'm excited to see who that is going to be."
2. Glee: The Super Bowl episode will find Sue Sylvester (Jane Lynch) losing her precious Cheerios to the glee club after an ultimatum backfires. "I love the fit that Sue throws, the temper tantrum in the Super Bowl episode," Lynch says. "That was a lot of fun. I tear up two rooms. Just when you think I'm done tearing up one room, I tear up the other."
1. Law & Order: Special Victims Unit: "I just did an episode with a dear friend of mine, Debra Messing," Mariska Hargitay says. "She just kills it. I'm a cop and she plays a journalist, like To Catch a Predator, kind of a John Walsh type, but she's interfering in my investigation, so we have it out a little bit, but in the end we're both right."