The split is said to be amicable for the couple, who have two sons together, 8-year-old Charles and 6-year-old Tennyson. Crowe, 48, and Spencer, 43, met 22 years ago on the set of the film The Crossing. He proposed to Spencer, a musician, in 2002 and they quietly married at a chapel at Crowe's farm in Nana Glen, Australia in April 2003. The two have been based in Australia ever since, with their two children attending school in Sydney.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2