Are you ready for the Grammy Awards? Music's biggest night is taking place on Sunday, and TVGuide.com and TV Guide Network will have you covered before, during and after the show so you won't miss anything.Grammy Awards Red Carpet Countdown at 5/4c. Hosted by Maria Sansone and Tim Kash, the show will include previews, predictions and early arrivals. At 6/5c, Chris Harrison will host Grammy Awards Red Carpet, where he will interview the industry's biggest names as they make their way down the red carpet. TVGuide.com will simultaneously stream Fashion Cam coverage of stars' arrivals, and fans will be able to discuss their favorite looks via Facebook and Twitter. During the Grammys broadcast (8/7c on CBS), you can follow along as we live-tweet the whole show. Among the scheduled performers: Adele, Chris Brown, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Tony Bennett and Carrie Underwood.Grammy Awards Fashion Wrap. Ali Landry and her team of experts, including Tabatha Coffey, will dissect the night's best and worst fashions and, of course, hair.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative