Love It or List It 2008 | TV Show Watchlist
A real-estate agent and an interior designer advise frustrated homeowners on whether they're better off renovating their home or putting it on the market.
Premiered: September 22, 2008
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
He loves their midcentury home, but she wants a place without a to-do list.
A couple debates the functional issues of their farmhouse.
A couple is torn between their home in the city and moving to the country.
A couple debates the functional issues of their chaotic home.
Video ClipsSee all »
Watch See all »
A charming but tiny home offers inspiration to an artist, but her husband finds it stifling.
Hilary faces the challenge of renovating an 1800-square-foot home in an affluent neighborhood to accommodate a father who has limited hearing and eyesight, while David plans to find a house with an open floor plan that will work for the entire family.
A couple are divided when it comes to selling their tiny 1100-square-foot home, which, as is, isn't big enough for their growing family, but there is some hesitation about moving, because an elderly aunt lives right next door. While Hilary gets to work on (more…)
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: September 22, 2008
- Rating: TV-G
- User Rating:
- Premise: A real-estate agent and an interior designer advise frustrated homeowners on whether they're better off renovating their home or putting it on the market. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life