Love It or List It 2008 | TV Show Watchlist
A real-estate agent and an interior designer advise frustrated homeowners on whether they're better off renovating their home or putting it on the market.
Premiered: September 22, 2008
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
He loves their midcentury home, but she wants a place without a to-do list.
A couple debates the functional issues of their farmhouse.
A couple is torn between their home in the city and moving to the country.
A couple debates the functional issues of their chaotic home.
Video ClipsSee all »
Watch See all »
A stay-at-home dad is frustrated by his home's lack of function, but his wife has doubts that they'll find anything better than the bungalow they share with their two children.
A bedroom for a toddler and a space for teen children to hang out is needed by a couple with seven kids who are reluctant to move to a new neighborhood, but are nonetheless intrigued by the idea of a new hassle-free home.
A couple wonder whether their cramped bungalow is big enough for the family they are ready to start, but hesitate to sell because of the gorgeous outside of their home.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: September 22, 2008
- Rating: TV-G
- User Rating:
- Premise: A real-estate agent and an interior designer advise frustrated homeowners on whether they're better off renovating their home or putting it on the market. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life