The roof! The roof! The roof is on fire.
Luckily, the roof was, in fact, not on fire at Sharon Osbourne's Beverly Hills home, but there were real flames that sprung up from an improperly extinguished candle that had been lit before bedtime, TMZ reports.
The Beverly Hills Fire Department responded to the Osbourne home at approximately 4:45 a.m. and arrived before the blaze did any significant damage. The site reports that firefighters brushed up The Talk co-host on her fire safety tips before leaving the residence. Osbourne, 60, passed the advice along when she spoke to TMZ about the incident. "Please everybody always check all the candles lit in the house before going to bed. I didn't, and at 5 a.m. this morning I was met with five gorgeous men from the BH Fire Department as they put out the fire in my house." Osbourne later thanked those "gorgeous" men once again on Twitter. "I want to say thank you to everyone at the Beverly Hills Fire Department for coming to our aid and taking such good care of us this morning."