A credit card company that created a prepaid debit card endorsed by the Kardashian sisters has sued the reality stars for breach of contract, The Fresno Bee reports.Kourtney, Kim and Khloe Kardashian.The trio pulled out of the endorsement deal weeks after the Kardashian Kard's launch in November following Connecticut Attorney General Richard Blumenthal's investigation into the card's "predatory" fees. Blumenthal said the MasterCard-branded Kardashian Kard was "filled with gotcha fees" that targeted financially irresponsible young adults.Kris Jenner, and their company, Dash Dolls LLC, are also named in the suit.A call to the Kardashians' lawyer was not immediately returned.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life