Jeers to Lifetime for devaluing its fashion shows.Project Runway All Stars without the show's true stars — Heidi Klum, Tim Gunn, Michael Kors and Nina Garcia. (Never mind that they already did an All Stars special when the show relaunched its post-Bravo version.)But after tarnishing the franchise with the tacky Project Accessory, Lifetime is doing further damage with 24 Hour Catwalk. This Project Runway-on-speed, hosted by the annoyingly chipper Cat Deeley wannabe Alexa Chung, features ridiculous challenges like designing clothes for "glamping" (short for "glamorous camping"). Is that a thing? And doesn't the network know the biggest threat to a stylish brand are cheap knockoffs?What do you think of Lifetime's parade of fashion shows?
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 5. Wayward Pines: Where Paradise Is Home
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly