- Made Broadway debut in Neil Simon's Come Blow Your Horn in 1961.
- Frustrated with acting, he quit the business in the mid-1980s and went into the fashion industry with his wife. The coats they designed, under the Carole Little label, were sold in stores including Saks Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdale's and Bergdorf Goodman. He returned to acting a few years later.
- Frequently works with playwright Jon Robin Baitz, including the plays The Substance of Fire, Ten Unknowns and The Paris Letter.
- Narrates a number of audio books, including Lois Lowry's The Giver, Phyllis Reynolds Naylor's Sang Spell and Jerry Spinelli's Milkweed.
- A former marathon runner, he was forced to quit running due to bad knees.
- 1998, Tony — Actor (Featured Role--Musical): Winner
- 2009, Emmy — Outstanding Voice-Over Performance: Nominee
- Herman Rifkin — Father
- Iva Rifkin — Wife
- Miriam Rifkin — Mother
- New York University, New York, NY (1959)
Season 2, Episode 5
- Birth Name: Saul M. Rifkin
- Birth Place: Brooklyn, NY
- Birthday: October 31, 1939, Scorpio
- Profession: Actor
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: