- Made her professional acting debut with a bit part in Boys on the Side (1995).
- Is a front person for Mothers Against Violence in Schools (M.A.V.I.S.), an organization founded by her mother in 1993 after her younger brother was shot and killed while at school.
- Tackled the challenge of organizing her childhood home in an episode of Clean House, the Style Network home-improvement series she hosts.
- Marriage to electrical engineer Jay Tucker on May 28, 2011, was the subject of Niecy Nash's Wedding Bash, which aired June 4, 2011, on TLC.
- In October 2011, launched Internet talk show "Let's Talk About Love" on Yahoo! Screen.
- 2016, Emmy — Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- 2015, Emmy — Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- 2015, Critics' Choice Awards — Best Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- Romallis Tucker — Stepson
- Margaret Ensley — Mother
- Michael Ensley — Brother
- Don Nash — Ex-husband
- Dominic Nash — Son
- Dia Nash — Daughter
- Jay Tucker — Husband
- Donielle Nash — Daughter
- California State University, Dominguez Hills, Carson, CA (BA in Theatre Arts)
- Birth Name: Carol Denise Ensley
- Birth Place: Los Angeles, CA
- Profession: Actor, TV host
Trending TonightSee all »
It needs some work