- Made her professional acting debut with a bit part in Boys on the Side (1995).
- Is a front person for Mothers Against Violence in Schools (M.A.V.I.S.), an organization founded by her mother in 1993 after her younger brother was shot and killed while at school.
- Tackled the challenge of organizing her childhood home in an episode of Clean House, the Style Network home-improvement series she hosts.
- Marriage to electrical engineer Jay Tucker on May 28, 2011, was the subject of Niecy Nash's Wedding Bash, which aired June 4, 2011, on TLC.
- In October 2011, launched Internet talk show "Let's Talk About Love" on Yahoo! Screen.
- Dominic Nash — Son
- Dia Nash — Daughter
- Michael Ensley — Brother
- Don Nash — Ex-husband
- Margaret Ensley — Mother
- Donielle Nash — Daughter
- Romallis Tucker — Stepson
- Jay Tucker — Husband
- California State University, Dominguez Hills, Carson, CA (BA in Theatre Arts)
Season 4, Episode 6
- Birth Name: Carol Denise Ensley
- Birth Place: Los Angeles, CA
- Birthday: February 23, 1970, Pisces
- Profession: Actor, TV host
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: