- While in high school, he started attending improv workshops at ComedySportz in Kansas City; later cofounded the comedy troupe Der Monkenpickle.
- Earned a basketball scholarship to Fort Scott Community College but was kicked off the team because of poor grades.
- First professional performing experience came with the Second City National Touring Company, Improv Olympic and the Annoyance Theater; later acted with the group Boom Chicago in Amsterdam and was a founding member of Second City Las Vegas.
- Nephew of former Cheers star and SNL's "Superfan" mainstay George Wendt, who encouraged Sudeikis to audition for Saturday Night Live after attending an improv performance.
- Hired first as a writer for Saturday Night Live in 2003.
- Ex-wife Kay Cannon was a writer for NBC's 30 Rock, on which Sudeikis had a recurring role.
- His voice-acting work includes The Cleveland Show and the video game Grand Theft Auto IV.
- Dan Sudeikis — Father
- Otis Alexander Sudeikis — Son
- Daisy Josephine Sudeikis — Daughter
- Olivia Wilde — Fiancée
- George Wendt — Uncle
- Lindsay Sudeikis — Sister
- January Jones — Ex-significant Other
- Kathy Sudeikis — Mother
- Kay Cannon — Ex-wife
- Attended Fort Scott Community College, Fort Scott, Kansas, United States
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Daniel Jason Sudeikis
- Birth Place: Fairfax, Virginia, United States
- Profession: Actor, Comedian
Trending TonightSee all »
The CW's Riverdale gang is a lot like these Dawson's Creek characters
By New Line Home VideoBuy New: $5.89
By WarnerBrothersBuy New: $14.97