- Named after Jada Rowlands (As the World Turns; The Doctors), her mom's favorite soap actress.
- Rap-music legend Tupac Shakur was a high-school classmate and friend; they once made an amateur video in which she danced and he lip-synched to DJ Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince's "Parents Just Don't Understand."
- Runner-up in Hal Jackson's Talented Teens International contest in 1988.
- First met future husband Will Smith in 1990 when she auditioned for a role on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
- Lead singer for the rock/metal band Wicked Wisdom, which opened for Britney Spears' Onyx Hotel Tour in 2004 and performed on the Ozzfest tour in 2005. The group released its first CD in 2006.
- A supporter of Barack Obama's 2008 presidential campaign, she and her husband hosted the Nobel Peace Prize Concert in Oslo when Obama won the award in 2009.
- In 2010, won an NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Actress in a Drama Series for Hawthorne.
- 2010, Tony — Musical: Nominee
- Walter Brown — Stepfather
- Willow Smith — Daughter
- Paul Jones — Stepfather
- Will Smith — Husband
- Adrienne Banfield — Mother
- Grant Hill — Ex-significant Other
- Jaden Smith — Son
- Robson Pinkett Jr. — Father
- Willard 'Trey' Smith III — Stepson
- Attended North Carolina School of the Arts, Winston-Salem, NC
- Birth Name: Jada Koren Pinkett
- Birth Place: Baltimore, MD
- Birthday: September 18, 1971, Virgo
- Profession: Actor, Producer, Writer, Singer
Trending TonightSee all »
Sullivan Stapleton really, really likes a CBS sitcom.