- Started dancing in New York, demonstrating acrobatic skills that earned him the nickname "Flex."
- Tried stand-up comedy in several Manhattan clubs before relocating to Los Angeles in 1995 to focus on acting.
- Made his TV-acting debut in the short-lived Fox series Where I Live.
- Was nominated for NAACP Image Awards for his acting on the sitcom One on One and in 2004's Man in the Mirror: The Michael Jackson Story.
- Robert Whitehead — Father
- Shanice Wilson — Wife
- Imani Shekinah Alexander — Daughter
- Alethia Knox — Mother
- Dwayne — Brother
- Elijah Alexander — Son
- Birth Name: Mark Alexander Knox
- Birth Place: New York, NY
- Profession: Actor, Dancer, Comedian, Producer
Trending TonightSee all »
He demonstrates the bukkehorn, the tagelharpa and the lyre