Renovation Nation 2008 | TV Show Watchlist
Eco-sensitive homeowners get assistance on renovations.
Premiered: June 4, 2008
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Steve helps a designer in St. Paul, MN restore an old Victorian house with some eco-smart improvements like installing fiber cement siding and restoring the original stair handrails.
Steve helps a Boulder, CO family fulfill their dream of an "Ahimsa Platz," or non-harm home, by installing a Faraday cage to block out electromagnetic waves.
Steve helps a car restoration enthusiast and his wife build a garage using the all-natural insulator...straw! Then Steve helps revitalize a Detroit community by constructing the first eco-smart modular home in the neighborhood.
Steve tries to help a St. Paul couple make eco-smart improvements to their home including installing a rainwater catchment system made with rain barrels.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: June 4, 2008
- Rating: TV-G
- User Rating:
- Premise: Eco-sensitive homeowners get assistance on renovations. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life