Steven Bochco's grim legal drama about an overworked Philadelphia lawyer trying to keep up with her caseloads following her partner's breakdown.
Premiered: September 25, 2001
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
An obsessed former juror makes life very scary for Judge Ripley; Kathleen refuses to give up on a client on trial for shooting his attacker; and Will pulls a fast one to get his voodoo-spewing client cleared of a fraud charge.
A stripper accused of stealing from her club leads Will to the establishment's owner - and the truth about Dan's DA rival; Terry has a hard time with a mercy-killing case that hits too close to home.
Kathleen and Erin clash in court over a woman charged with killing her rapist; Will defends a little person who attacked a fellow tabloid talk-show guest; the campaign for district attorney gets ugly as Cabretti goes after the dirt on Dan's abusive past.
Kathleen battles Terry over parental rights while defending a man's efforts to keep his recovering-addict wife away from their son. Meanwhile, Will takes some extreme steps of his own to protect a client from the mobster he's accused of robbing.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: September 25, 2001
- Rating: TV-14
- User Rating:
- Premise: Steven Bochco's grim legal drama about an overworked Philadelphia lawyer trying to keep up with her caseloads following her partner's breakdown. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
By XLIBRISBuy New: $14.99
By Camino BooksBuy New: $9.95
By CreateSpace Independent Publishing PlatformBuy New: $13.99
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. A.D. The Bible Continues: The First Martyr
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York