Made in Spain 2008 | TV Show Watchlist
An exploration of Spain's culinary and cultural treasures.
Premiered: January 31, 2008
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
No Spanish wine is more famous than Rioja, and Andrés starts with a quick tapa of apples in red wine syrup.
Using a Catalan olive oil bought in the U.S., Andrés prepares two tapas: marinated olives, and toast with cheese and anchovy.
Andrés cooks a quick tapa of fried eggs and Spanish chorizo sausage before showing viewers the artistic and food culture of the Spanish capital.
Asturias means family for Andrés, and he prepares a simple apple and cheese salad with his mother's favorite blue cheese, Cabrales.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: January 31, 2008
- Rating: TV-G
- User Rating:
- Premise: An exploration of Spain's culinary and cultural treasures. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life