Cold Case Files 1999 | TV Show Watchlist
Detectives reconstruct investigations of cases that took years to solve, discussing forensic evidence and crime scenes.
Premiered: January 1, 1999
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Bill Kurtis narrates this look at the last 48 hours before the scheduled execution of Michael Johnson, convicted in the senseless killing of Jeff Wetterman 11 years earlier.
A look at the work of college students who take on the cases of jailed murderers who claim they're innocent. With exclusive, behind-the-scenes access to Innocence Projects at the University of Cincinnati and Texas Tech University, viewers watch as the students visit the inmates, track down key witnesses, and seek DNA testing that could prove their clients' innocence.
A district attorney uses a clever technique--a "John Doe indictment"--to give law enforcement officials the time they need to track down the Schoolgirl Rapist from Rochester, N. Y.
The killing of a woman in a VA goes unsolved for a quarter of a century before investigators are finally able to zero in on the likely killer. And, in 1999 detectives test the blood evidence and develop a DNA profile of a shooting death from 1980.
Watch See all »
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: January 1, 1999
- Rating: TV-PG
- User Rating:
- Premise: Detectives reconstruct investigations of cases that took years to solve, discussing forensic evidence and crime scenes. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 4. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. I Can Do That: The Harlem Globetrotters, Penn and Teller, AiRealistic