Whose Line Is It Anyway? 1998 | TV Show Watchlist
The U.S. version of the British improvisational-comedy showcase features a panel of talented performers who wing it unscripted and unrehearsed. It's "comedy without a net," according to executive producer Dan Patterson, as the group participates in audienc (more…)
Premiered: August 5, 1998
Season 5, Episode 31 Whose Line Is It Anyway?
First Aired: August 22, 2003
Games include “Hollywood Director,” with Ryan Stiles and Wayne Brady as Arctic explorers; and a round of “Two-Line Vocabulary” set in the wild, wild west. Also: Colin Mochrie tries to figure out who he is in “Press Conference.” Drew Carey hosts.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood