What Would You Do? 2008 | TV Show Watchlist
Season 4, Episode 13 Primetime: What Would You Do?
First Aired: February 4, 2011
In Arizona, a person posing as an off-duty security guard demands identification from a Latino family for no apparent reason other than their appearance. Series host John Quinones also faces that demand. Other scenarios include tip theft at a restaurant; a coffee-shop manager discriminating against two hearing-impaired job applicants; and diner patrons seeing a man they believe to be a fugitive from justice entering the establishment.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative