What About Brian 2006 | TV Show Watchlist
Chronicling a 34-year-old guy's search for true love. Brian's the last unattached person in his circle of friends, and making matters worse is the fact that he has `serious feelings' for his best friend's fiancée.
Premiered: April 2, 2006
Season 2, Episode 9 What About True Confessions...
First Aired: December 18, 2006
Brian tries to avoid Bridget after he learns that she once had an affair with his father, but she doesn't make it easy. For comfort, he considers reconnecting with his mother (Patty McCormack), whom he hasn't seen in a while. Elsewhere, Brian and Adam are sentenced to community service at a homeless shelter for causing a ruckus at Ivy's bar; the very pregnant Nicole goes to extremes to induce labor; Deena has a dream date with her rich client; and Dave dates a much younger woman.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative