Silly tongue-in-cheek action about a Hollywood starlet who lands a job running a bodyguard agency. Vallery Irons came to Tinseltown seeking fame, but instead ended up in harm's way (and tight dresses) fronting a Beverly Hills-based protection business.
Season 1, Episode 22 Val the Hard Way
First Aired: May 22, 1999
The VIP crew agrees to pose as a gang of female thieves known as the “Double Ds,” who have been hired to undertake a daring heist of platinum bars in Las Vegas. The Prophet: Ice-T. Esmeralda: Eva Mendez. Lanser: Kevin Fry. Penn and Teller appear as themselves.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative